Nox App Player’s operating system is based on Android 4.4.2, which lets you use practically any app within Android’s extensive catalog. Additionally, this version is possibly one of the most popular and widely used programs out there today, so it’s already familiar to tons of users.
Features of Nox Pokemon GO Player Apk
- Make sure that your system has at least 2GB of RAM and it runs on Windows 7/8/10.
- 2 GHz processors or versions above i3 are recommended to install the game correctly.
- A minimum of 2GB free space on your Hard Disk is required.
- A Graphic card of at least 1GB or a 2GB video memory will be required
Download Nox Pokemon GO Player App
These are steps and working without any blank errors on my windows 10 and I am pretty sure that it will work for other windows versions like Windows 8/7 or Windows 8.1/XP and Mac PC/Laptop or Computer.
- The first step is to download the Nox App Player from its official website.
- The next step is to download the APK file for the game Pokemon Go from the internet.
- Drag the APK file for Pokemon GO into the NOX App player and then begin the installation.
- Once you are done with the download process, launch the game from the Home page of the NOX App Player.